Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Morning Beginning



I realize it's no longer morning, but it still feels like it to me. I think I'm going to pretend it's morning all day, soaking it up with fond memories of the night before.


Recently, I've been fascinated with interesting beautiful things. You know that feeling when you look at something, someone and it just makes you stop, even for a second and you feel good before you can begin to understand why?


That's interesting to me and finding the beauty in it, well...that's fascinating.


This piece made me stop.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Whomever you are, wherever you are, this is beautiful. Keep posting and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got two secret admirers. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video...more please.

    ReplyDelete